Webster Groves Fair Parking Guide
July 1-4, 2017
Where to Park
1. Parking Lot at Hixson Middle School -- 630 S. Elm Ave. ($10)
2. Shuttle from Garden Ave. Lots -- $5 (groups up to 5 people)
Park/shuttle or walk/shuttle to the carnival from Garden Ave. Supervised parking lots available at Nerinx Hall (back parking lot only) or the Webster University parking garage.
Fair shuttle drop-off and pick-up point will be at the Colebrook Dr. entrance to Hixson/Moss Field.
Download Parking Map (PDF)
Cost for Parking or Shuttle Bus
Hixson Parking Lot
Garden Ave. Shuttle
groups up to 5 people
Carnival parking is managed by the Webster Groves High School Band Aides, the parent fundraising group supporting high school band students. All proceeds benefit band students. Thank you for your support! To learn more about WGHS Band Aides, visit wgbands.org.
Donate to the WGHS Band Program
If you would like to make a donation to the Webster Groves High School band program, please choose a donation option below. Thank you for helping provide educational opportunities to Webster Groves High School students!
WG Community Days Info
Webster Groves Community Days is an annual event to celebrate the Fourth of July holiday. The Citizen’s Committee for Community Days organizes all of the activities for the event. The Webster Groves Lions Club also holds its annual carnival and barbecue charity fundraiser during the celebration. All activities (aside from the carnival and barbecue) are free and are funded through donations from businesses, organizations, and the citizens of Webster Groves.
2017 Schedule at a Glance
- Carnival, Midway Booths, and BBQ: July 1 (11 a.m.- 11 p.m.), July 2 (2-11 p.m.), July 3 (5-11 p.m.), and July 4 (11 a.m. – 11 p.m.)
- Unlimited Ride Wristband Nights: July 1 ($35 11 a.m.- 11 p.m.) and July 3 ($25 5-11 p.m.)
- Miss Webster Pageant: July 2 (7:30-9 p.m.)
- Parade: July 4 (10 a.m.)
- Fireworks: July 3 (9:30 p.m.) and July 4 (9:30 p.m)
To learn more, visit the official Community Days website.